Maths Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
Aspiring Maths Teacher – Teaching Assistant – Central London
Are you a first-class Maths graduate? Hoping to train as a Secondary Maths Teacher?
If you are an ambitious Maths graduate with a determination to be an Outstanding Maths Teacher and help boost attainment in maths, then this is the position for you.
Supportive School were past Maths Teaching Assistants have flourished into OUTSTANDING teachers
• Gain Valuable Experience Supporting Maths
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Maths Teachers
• “Good” Secondary School in London
• Immediate Start – Long term full time until July 2021
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Secondary in Islington
• Hands-on CPD sessions from the Head of Maths and other experienced Maths teachers
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
About the Maths Teaching Assistant Role:
• Must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree
• Provide Ad-Hoc class support
• Plan and run 1-1 and group intervention groups
• Supported by the Head of Department
• Opportunity to prove yourself in an academic environment
• Demonstrate your teaching potential.
• Welcoming secondary school – Ofsted “Good”
• Great transport links across London.
If you are looking for an exciting, successful secondary school in Central London where you can hone your teaching skills and move your career in the right direction, this Maths Teacher post is the position you have been waiting for. Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.