Maths Teacher (NQT) - South London - September 2020 | London South, London
A high achieving school in London are looking to appoint a Maths NQT, with a strong academic background and a natural enthusiasm for teaching, from September 2020.
The successful Maths NQT will be able to teach Mathematics across Key Stage 3 and 4 and be able to promote learning in order to help students fully grasp the subject. As this school has a proven track record for examination success at KS3, KS4 and KS5 it is hoped that any Maths NQT will have a desire and determination to continue in this tradition.
The Maths Department has benefited from the dedication and earnest approach of all their Maths Teachers. The department allows for creative teaching methods and encourages new ways of helping people understand maths. This school places great emphasis on academic achievement, none more so than in Maths. As such there are many core values within the Maths department that insure all pupils are taught to analyse and evaluate all aspects of Maths theory and practice.
• Maths Trainee Teacher/Maths NQT Required
• Maths Trainee Teacher/Maths NQT Position
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London - Maths Trainee Teacher/Maths NQT
• Excellent Career Opportunity - Maths Trainee Teacher/Maths NQT
• Outstanding Induction Programme for Maths NQTs
• September 2020 – Maths NQT
• MPS – Inner London Pay Scale - Maths Trainee Teacher/Maths NQT
Join this London secondary school as a Maths Teacher and enjoy working at one of the most progressive and well supported schools in the area. Teach at this thriving school; click 'Apply' to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.