Maths Teacher (ECT) in Haringey | London North, London
Maths Teacher (ECT) - Haringey, North London - Permanent position for Maths ECTs from September 2022
Are you currently working towards your PGCE in Secondary Maths?
Would you like to start your career in a top North London secondary school with a well-established and comprehensive ECT Induction programme?
This Haringey based school's well-established and experienced team are looking for a dynamic Maths Teacher to join their school! They are looking for new teachers who can grow and develop with their school and instil enthusiasm and passion for maths into the next generation!
***Maths Teacher (ECT) position in Haringey, North London
***Permanent, Full-Time role at a progressive secondary
***Position starting September 2022
***Main Pay Scale Inner London
What are the school looking for?
* A Maths Teacher (ECT) who will be qualifying in Summer
* A Math Teacher (ECT) with the ability to teach maths up to KS5
* A high-achieving university graduate with an impressive academic record
* A Maths Teacher (ECT) with consistently good or outstanding feedback in observations
* A confident and compassionate teacher who is receptive to feedback and professional growth,
* Someone who is genuinely passionate about improving outcomes for pupils of all background and abilities
About the School
* Inclusive secondary school with 'Outstanding' grading
* Large maths department teaching up to A-Level
* Award-winning 6th Form provision
* Positive working culture with an emphasis on staff well-being
* Diverse staff and student body
* Behaviour of students 'Outstanding' in Ofsted report
Apply now for this Maths Teacher (ECT) position in Haringey, North London at a highly regarded secondary school where you can build a great future for yourself and your pupils. Click ‘Apply’ and send your CV over to Jay Smy at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.