Maths Graduate Teacher Training | South East London, London
Maths Graduate Teacher Training – Greenwich, South East London
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to become a qualified Maths Teacher?
Would you like to gain your teaching qualification on the job, supported by a wonderful, experienced and supportive Maths department?
Are you keen to start earning a full salary NOW and keen to avoid any further students debts?
If YES, then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Maths Trainee Teacher with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK’s leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK’s leading schools of education
The school is a high-achieving secondary school based in the London Borough of Greenwich. It has an excellent reputation with Ofsted who note the exceptional levels of behaviour and focus on teaching and learning. The staff team is well established and stable, and there is a culture of support and development. Staff are very happy at this great school.
You would become a permanent employee of the school and your training would be entirely funded by the apprenticeship levy. There are absolutely no student fees.
What you need to do now:
Clearly, interest in an opportunity like this is extremely high. Please reply immediately to this posting with your CV or use the Apply function .
You will then be contacted by one of our friendly team who will discuss your application with the school with a view to securing an interview appointment.
Interviews will occur in May and once the successful candidate has been identified by the school, they will be registered as an apprentice with the training provider.
Good luck with your application, we’re here to support you all the way.