LSA - Kidbrooke, Greenwich - September 2019
Are you an enthusiastic Psychology graduate with an interest in working with SEN children in a Primary School?
A charming Primary School in Kidbrooke, Greenwich, SE London is looking for a Psychology graduate to start a year-long position in September 2019 as their Learning Support Assistant (LSA). This position will involve working 1:1 and with small groups of students, both inside and outside of the classroom.
• Primary School in Kidbrooke, Greenwich
• September 2019 – July 2020
• Working with SEN children 1:1 and in small groups
• Candidate must have a degree in Psychology from a U.K university
• Experience within a Primary school and/or with SEN children is desirable
Regarding the SEN nature of the students. The candidate should be ready and capable of working with both ASD students and those with speech and language needs. Flexibility and well-rounded knowledge are key for this role. The Primary School is looking for someone who can work with all age groups and special education needs
Initially, this role will be a year-long placement but has the potential to turn into a permanent position.
To APPLY, please use the link provided and successful applicants will be contacted immediately.