Literacy & Numeracy Teaching Assistant - South London - September 2019
A leading South London primary school are seeking additional support as a Teaching Assistant from September.
If you are serious about becoming a primary teacher, then a Teaching Assistant post in a successful South London primary is the perfect next step.
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Lambeth Primary, South London
• Graduate Required from One of the Country’s Leading Universities - Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2020 - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Professional Development - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils Across Key Stage 2
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Provide Support in Literacy, Numeracy & Classroom Management as a Teaching Assistant
The school are seeking a Teaching Assistant who is able to provide support in Literacy, Numeracy and areas of classroom management. This Teaching Assistant post would undoubtedly be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher.
This Teaching Assistant role involves you working throughout the school. You will learn a vast range of skills from different teachers and you will provide 1:1 mentoring and lead small booster and intervention groups.
A highly regarded primary, this school is found in London and is 5 minutes from the nearest station.
This Teaching Assistant role offers candidates the chance to really make a difference at a top educational institution in London. Get your application in today by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.