Level 3 TA Post - Hackney Secondary | London East, London
Level 3 TA Post – Hackney Secondary – September 2021 – Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant for an Outstanding Secondary School in Hackney. The school are looking to take on several additional support staff for the new year starting in September so there are roles from Year 7 through to Year 11 across various departments.
These roles will be varied and interesting; supporting students in small groups in specific subjects or 1:1 interventions, whole class TA support and SEN support for students with EHCPs.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your confidence by being able to nurture and engage with students in classroom activities. You must be able to display strong control and calm in any situation which arises.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Holds a Level 3 TA Qualification or Equivalent
• Has GCSE A-C passes in English and Maths or equivalent
• Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high-quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
• Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team
• Is an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school
IN RETURN, THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
• Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
• A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
• A vibrant learning environment
• An experienced and supportive leadership team
• Senior Leaders who are committed to the well-being of all staff
If you have the positive attitude required to fit in at this popular secondary school in Hackney, East London, apply for the Level 3 TA role today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Jay Smy at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Level 3 TA Post – Hackney – September 2021 – Full Time