Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant | South East London, London
• Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Post
• September 2021
• Lewisham, SE London
• Year 5 Support
• 1to1/ Groups/ Whole Class
• Full-Time/ long Term Post
• Level 2 or Level 3 Qualification Required
I am currently working with an outstanding primary school based in Lewisham who are seeking to recruit a dedicated and passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a position beginning September.
The role is to work within a mainstream primary school supporting their Year 5 class. Applicants must be able to work as part of the wider team especially with the classroom teacher to create a productive and positive environment.
The position will include working independently with small groups of children using their own initiative to engage pupils with the task set. Classes are of mixed abilities which can include children with Autism and challenging behaviour.
Successful applicants will have the following;
• A Minimum of 6 Months Experience Within a Primary School
• Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Certificate
• Previously Working with Pupils Aged Between 4-11 Years Old
• Excellent Communication Skills
The school is very excited about the new Teaching Assistant position and welcomes applications from those who feel they can bring something positive to their environment. If you want to join this outstanding primary school in Lewisham, apply now. Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV and covering letter to Lee Rayner at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.