Learning Support Assistant Yr6 | London West, London
Hillingdon Learning Support Assistant Yr6- Sept start!
Are you an Experienced Yr6 Learning Support Assistant, who has previously worked in a school setting, with a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum? Are you passionate about education and boosting the confidence of students who are lower attaining and are Dyslexic? If so, the we are waiting to hear from you!
***Hillingdon Learning Support Assistant- Yr6
***Role available Sept 2020- pending successful interview
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- Hillingdon Learning Support Assistant- Yr6
We are waiting to hear from a diligent and confident Graduate Yr6 Learning Support Assistant who;
• Holds a degree of at least a 2:1 classification
• Has previous experience supporting in KS2- Yr6 SAT’s
• Has good subject knowledge of the syllabus for yr6 SAT’s
• The skills to creative effective relationships with students and colleagues quickly, with the ability to engage and enthuse lower attaining or Dyslexic students to achieve
• Have natural leadership skills and a natural desire to help those around them succeed.
• We want to see graduates with the drive to display the motivation to succeed and show their passion for education and learning.
• Be willing to support students both on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Share your creative ideas to feed into the planning and effectively communicate them to the class teacher/s
The School- Hillingdon Learning Support Assistant- Yr6
Found in Hillingdon, this school is a positive primary well-run school. It holds Ofsted's highest accolade: An Outstanding rating and is fully up to date, boasting a top of the range, ICT suite equipped the best high Tec resources. Considered to be one of the best schools within the area thanks to high quality teaching, the school is regularly oversubscribed. Staff work hard to ensure that all students feel cared for and part of the school’s community where each and every achievement is celebrated.
In-school experience like this Hillingdon Learning Support Assistant- Yr6 Learning Support Assistant role will help you stand-out from your competition. Secure a place at this excellent primary School starting Sept 2020; click Apply Now and contact Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of Learning Support Assistant- Yr6 applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.