Learning Support Assistant | London Central, London
Learning Support Assistant – become a Learning Support Assistant in Islington and gain valuable experience prior to your next steps!
Are you a graduate with at least a 2:1 and some prior experience in schools?
Do you have a resilient nature and like the challenge of working 1:1 with a child with behavioural issues?
Would you like to be part of a Primary that is loved locally and offers an excellent team of colleagues to work with?
If you answered ‘YES’ to each of the above, then this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant role could be perfect for you!
*** Learning Support Assistant
*** Multicultural Primary in Islington
*** Starting Immediately
*** Earn-while-you-learn - £70 per day
*** Strong Primary school offering an excellent, career-building role!
The Learning Support Assistant Specification
• Assertive and confident graduate
• Bring excellent communication skills
• Comfortably work with someone with behavioural issues
• Find ways of helping them digest learning in smaller pieces
The Learning Support Assistant Role
• Helping to nurture social and academic development
• Work closely with this individual to nullify his behaviour issues
• Help them integrate fully with classmates both in and out of the classroom.
• Help support the child in 1-1 intervention classes
This multicultural Primary school is found in Islington, Central London and is within walking distance of the local tube station! It is part of a local Trust, making it very well supported, and Ofsted has graded it ‘Good in all areas’! With attainment sitting just above the national average, the potential is here for all, and this child has a bright future ahead if you can curb their behavioural problems and focus their mind on learning and socialising!
Apply for this Learning Support Assistant position in Islington, Central London and send Tom England your CV today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.