Lead Teacher of Science- Sept 2020- Hillingdon | London West, London
Lead Teacher of Science- Sept 2020- Hillingdon
Are you an outstanding, experienced Science Teacher, who has high expectations for yourself as well as your students? Do you want to work in an outstanding school where a high level of quality teaching is delivered across the school?
• Lead Teacher of Science position
• Salary - Negotiable (Outer London)
• Lead Science Teacher required for September 2020
This school is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed academy school where students achieve highly and display ‘exemplary behaviour’ (Ofsted).
Their Science Department is comprised of experienced, enthusiastic and engaging teachers who are forward thinking and innovative. They obtain outstanding results and last year 77% of students achieved 2 Grade 4’s or better at GCSE.
The successful Lead Teacher of Science
• At least three years’ teaching experience
• Recent lesson observations judged as outstanding
• Experience of shaping and developing an innovative curriculum
• Proven track record of excellent examination outcomes at KS4 and 5
You will be joining a friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
Please apply NOW sending your CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff
Please note; Due to the volume of Lead Teacher Applications, only successful applicants will be contacted