Lead Teacher of Mathematics Required! Sept 2020- Hillingdon | London West, London
Lead Teacher of Mathematics Required! Hillingdon- Sept 2020
Do you have at least three years’ teaching experience?
Were your recent lesson observations judged as outstanding? Do you have experience of shaping and developing an innovative curriculum, with a proven track record of excellent examination outcomes at KS4 and 5?
If so, we want to hear from you! My client school and I are looking to appoint an outstanding experienced teacher to lead Mathematics in this outstanding, high achieving, friendly and professional over subscribed mixed academy school in September 2020. You will be joining a friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
• Lead Teacher of Mathematics
• Salary - Negotiable (Outer London)
• Required for September 2020 start
• Students display exemplary behaviour and are high achievers
• A comprehensive induction programme will be provided
• Ongoing extensive CPD programme
• Free iPad or Chromebook
• Free Health Care Plan (Includes benefits worth over £2000)
• Ride to Work Scheme
If this sound like the job for you, then apply now and send your CV and Covering Letter to Kirsty at Edustaff
Please note; Due to the volume of Lead Teacher Mathematics applications, successful applicants will be contacted