Lead Permanent Maths Teacher – Hillingdon-January 2020 | London West, London
Lead Permanent Maths Teacher – Hillingdon, ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school.
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher that is looking for a new role for January 2020?
Would a large and successful school that has consistently achieved excellent results for Maths, be the perfect place for your next Maths Lead Teacher adventure?
*** Lead Maths Teacher post available for January 2020
*** Permanent, Full-Time Lead Maths Teacher role
*** Large secondary located in Hillingdon seeks Lead Maths Teacher
*** Excellent CPD on offer throughout this Lead Maths Teacher role
*** Apply to this Lead Maths Teacher post for an immediate interview
Lead Maths Teacher - Person Specification
The right candidate will be;
• A career-minded, confident and committed Maths Teacher who can deliver inspirational lesson content
• Can effectively manage any behavioural problems as or before they manifest.
• Instil a love of Maths in your students through engaging and well thought out creative lessons.
• Have at least three years’ experience as a Class Teacher, with recent lesson observations judged as ‘Outstanding’
• Experience of shaping and developing an innovative curriculum
• Proven track record of excellent examination outcomes at KS4 and 5
About the Lead Maths Teacher role
As a Lead Maths Teacher, you will be joining the school as part of the high-achieving Maths department as a crucial member of friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people. You will be delivering excellent lessons with the support of a dedicated Maths graduate who will be on hand to work with students that require additional support.
As an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary for students aged 11 to 18 years, they welcome students of all abilities. They set high expectations for all their students and this is demonstrated by the outcomes achieved.
This school believe that in order to encourage students to achieve maximum results, staff and students need to work collaboratively. Achievements are only possible with the hard work of students, support of parents and the highly qualified and dedicated staff at this Hillingdon Secondary School
Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff for your chance to secure this Lead Maths Teacher role at a friendly secondary school.
Please note: due to the volume of Lead Maths Teacher applications, only successful Lead Maths Teacher applicants will be contacted.