KS2 Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
KS2 Teaching Assistant - Islington - Graduate Teaching Assistant role
Are you a bubbly, enthusiastic graduate looking to start a rewarding career in education?
Kick start a rewarding career in education as you join this welcoming primary school in Islington as a KS2 Teaching Assistant.
• KS2 Teaching Assistant at a 2-form entry primary school
• KS2 Teaching Assistant Islington
• £70 - £80 per day
• Long Term, Full-Time Role
• Immediate interview- ASAP start
• Ideal role for graduates hoping to start a career in teaching
KS2 Teaching Assistant Specification
• A recent graduate with a 2.1 or above in a bachelor’s degree
• Display strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Bring an enthusiastic attitude
• Be able to deliver subject knowledge with excellent communication skills
• Motivated to become a teacher
• Can commit till the end of the academic year
About the Role
• Support across the KS2 phase
• Work in each class adding much-needed support on an ad hoc basis
• Closely work with EAL and SEN students to help them overcome any barriers to learning
• Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions outside of the classroom environment
• Get involved with extracurricular clubs within the school
This school is a creative primary found in Islington and is well linked via public transport. It serves a higher than average amount of pupils with EAL and SEN requirements and has a real community spirit, being over-subscribed in the area.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the KS2 Teaching Assistant role at this fantastic primary school in Islington today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.