KS2 Teacher yr3-yr5- Ealing- Sept 2020 | London West, London
KS2 Teacher- Ealing- Permanent Position- Sept 2020
Would you like to be involved in developing a recently opened school? Are you an ambitious key stage two teacher who want to teach children who are as passionate about learning as you? If so, we may have the post for you!
• Required from 1 September 2020 (possibly sooner)
• Salary Range - Main Scale (Inner London), dependent on experience
• NQTs are welcome to apply
• Ealing, West London
• UK Trained with a UK degree and PCGE with QTS
This ambitious and forward-thinking primary have moved into a new purpose-built school that benefits from their own copse (about to be developed into an outdoor learning area) and an outlook over open fields to the back of the site. And yes, they are in the London Borough of Ealing! As a free school, they can devise their own curriculum based on the National Curriculum, but pertinent to their school community and locality.
This school currently have classes from Reception to Y5 and are seeking to appoint an outstanding primary teacher to take the children forward.
To be considered for this role you will be;
• An outstanding KS2 practitioner
• Someone who enjoys a challenge
• Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
• A team player
• Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
• Interested in developing the school curriculum and the outdoor classroom
• Committed to personal professional development
• Someone who will support the Christian values at the heart of our school
To apply for this KS2 Teacher opportunity, click apply now and send your updated CV to Kirsty at Edustaff
Please note: Due to the volume of KS2 Teacher applications, only successful candidates will be contacted