KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant- Hillingdon
KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant - Working one to one with a child with Speech and Language difficulties – Immediate start - Hillingdon, West London
Are you passionate about working with students who have speech and language difficulties? Have you supported across KS2 previously, in a similar role? Are you confident and knowledgably with the ability to motivate and effectively support those with SPLD?
Help pupils develop academically and socially as you become a KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant at this inclusive primary school in Hillingdon, West London.
- KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant
- Support a student with Speech and Language difficulties
- 'Good' Ofsted school located in Hillingdon, West London
- Friendly primary school with an inclusive philosophy
- Starting immediately- full time position- remaining of the school year
- Between £60 and £80 per day
Person Specification& Role- KS2 SPLD Learning support Assistant
This role requires a purposeful and calm graduate who has;
• Previously supported a student with SPLD
• Has the drive to create positive bonds with pupils and teachers
• Excellent communication skills which allow you to work well with teachers and pupils
• You will be an inspiring individual who can maintain a positive, caring attitude that allows all students to feel happy and settled in school
• You should have excellent organisational skills, and calm head to overcome any challenging situations you might run into your day.
The School- KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant
This school create a friendly, stable, secure environment in which each child’s ability, and personality can develop to its full potential. They promote partnership in learning, in which children are self-motivated and independent. They encourage them to aim for excellence.
This KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant job, starting immediately, will help you learn and develop your own supportive approach. So, if you feel you would thrive in this 2-form entry primary School in Hillingdon, West London then send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of KS2 SPLD Learning Support Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.