KS2 Primary Teacher + TLR - Year 5 or 6 | London West, London
If you're a KS2 Teacher looking for a position with TLR for September, then I have the perfect school for you in Hillingdon, West London!
A 3-Form Entry, ‘Good’ graded Primary School in the Borough of Hillingdon are seeking a passionate and driven Primary Teacher on a permanent school-based contract in preparation for September 2022. The Head Teacher is willing to offer experienced Primary Teachers the fantastic opportunity to gain an additional responsibility (TLR), they will range from: Subject Leader or Phase Leader.
This Primary School have impressive KS2 SATs results, placing them within the top 10% of Primary Schools Nationwide. They’re also renowned for being one of the leading Primary Schools within the Borough of Hillingdon. The Head Teacher pushes for daily development from pupils and staff, creating further fantastic CPD opportunities and making the Primary School a real pleasure to work at.
Does this sound like the Primary School and Primary Teacher TLR opportunity for you?
Then please read on below, to find out more information about this Primary Teacher TLR opportunity in the Borough of Hillingdon!
· Primary Teacher
· Year 5 or 6 – Dependant on strengths
· TLR opportunity: Subject Leader or Phase Leader
· Creating engaging and creative lessons
· Working within a team of fantastic Primary Teachers
· September 2022 start – Permanent Contract – Full Time
· MPS2 - UP3 - TLR2a/b (Size depending on responsibility)
· Located in the Borough of Hillingdon
· 1 year of previous teaching experience is required
· Strong knowledge of the KS2 Primary curriculum
· Able to work effectively within a team of ‘Outstanding’ Primary Teachers
· Understanding of the Teaching Standards
If you want to work for a truly inspirational Primary School with impressive results then go ahead and apply today.
Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Theresa Anderson at EduStaff for your chance to secure this Key Stage 2 Teacher role at a welcoming primary school in London.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful KS2 Primary Teacher applicants will be contacted.