KS2 Learning Support Assistant | North West London, London
KS2 Learning Support Assistant - Colindale - Barnet- North London
This KS2 Learning Support Assistant opportunity in Colindale, North London is the perfect chance to gain practical primary school experience within North London for a successful career in education or Psychology.
• KS2 Learning Support Assistant position located in Colindale
• £60- £80 per day as a Learning Support Assistant
• Full-Time KS2 Learning Support Assistant position
• Starting ASAP
• 3-form entry primary school
• £60-£80 per day
KS2 Learning Support Assistant Specification
• Inclusive North London school
• Looking for a confident graduate - 2:1 or higher
• Experience working with SEN children beneficial
• Be keen to act as a positive role model
• Have an empathic understanding of pupils will additional educational needs.
About the KS2 Learning Support Assistant Role
• Work on a 1:1 basis
• Work with a year 5 child on the Autism Spectrum
• Supported by the Special Educational Needs Coordinator
• Benefit from your own skills on a bespoke CDP course
The School- Barnet - North London
• Found in Colindale - North London
• Near the Northern Line
• Superb place to work as an aspiring psychologist/speech and language assistant
• 'Good' Ofsted grade
• Excellent facilities including a soft play area
Starting ASAP, this KS2 Learning Support Assistant role will begin preparing you for an exciting career by allowing you to earn hands-on experience in a welcoming Primary School in Colindale.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.