KS2 Graduate Teaching Assistant- Ealing!
KS2 Learning Support Assistant – Ealing.
This is a highly regarded primary school in Ealing with a great ethos is looking for a new driven KS2 Learning Support Assistant to join their motivated and conscientious team.
***KS2 Learning Support Assistant position in Ealing
***Outstanding primary school
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time role at a positive primary
***Position starting immediately
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification- KS2 Learning support Assistant
• This KS2 Learning Support Assistant role would suit a creative graduate who has at least received a 2:1 in your degree
• Has already held a paid or volunteer role where you supported SEN children Autism
• You will have the ability to quickly become a real role model
• A natural ability to motivate others
• We want to meet a KS2 Learning Support Assistant who can display a deep interest in the ways in which we learn
• Maintain good verbal and written communication.
• The ideal individual should be able to show an understanding and passion for working with SEN pupils
• Be keen to deliver extra-curricular classes.
About the Role- KS2 Learning Support Assistant
• This KS2 Learning Support Assistant role involves you working in KS2 classes depending on the needs of the school
• You will be adding interest to the lessons through using the provision on offer and your creativity
• Working alongside and engaging with knowledgeable mentors and communicating frequently with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator
• You will take charge of intervention groups and 1:1 sessions
• Have an input with pre-lesson planning and developing new activities
• Support SEN pupils using individualised strategies created by the SENCO and Inclusion Manager, with input from the teachers.
This ‘Outstanding’ primary school are proud of the multicultural school and work hard to ensure that their children are safe and happy and are provided with a stimulating environment with enriched continuous provision where children are motivated to learn together.
This KS2 Learning Support Assistant opportunity in Ealing won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of KS2 Learning Support Assistant applications, only successful