KS2 Class Teacher- Hillingdon- Sept 2020 | London West, London
KS2 Class Teacher, Hillingdon- Sept 2020
• Start date: September 2020
• Full Time and Permanent Contract
• Salary: £28,355 - £44,541 (MPS or UPS)
• Suitable for NQTs
• Personalised professional development programmes
• Allocated Mentor and Team
• You will be part of a strong team of teachers and experienced support staff who are committed to the upward journey of the academy.
The school- KS2 Class Teacher
This primary Academy is a new three-form entry primary academy, with a special resource provision for 12 children with autism. It serves the children and families of the richly diverse and welcoming community of Hillingdon. By 2020 the academy will be full in all the year groups to become the educational home to over 700 children. My client school and I are looking to appoint teachers for their last year group.
Person Specification- KS2 Class Teacher
The ideal candidates will be caring, patient, self-motivated and be able to work from their own initiative. They will be highly effective in supporting the academy to establish a safe, happy and inclusive school where hard work, good behaviour and excellent progress are prized.
If you would like to be part of this school’s journey and join at a really exciting time. Send your CV to Kirsty at Edustaff NOW, Click apply without delay!
Please note; Due to the volume of KS2 Teacher applications. Successful applicants will be contacted.