KS1 Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
KS1 Teaching Assistant - Camden
Are you graduate looking to start a career in teaching?
Do you already have experience working with young children and want to turn this into a career?
Utilise your academic abilities as you become a KS1 Teaching Assistant at this growing primary school in Haringey.
• KS1 Teaching Assistant position in Camden
• Long Term, Full-Time KS1 Teaching Assistant role at an established primary
• Support a lovely Year 1 Class
• KS1 Teaching Assistant Position starting immediately
• £70 - £80 per day
KS1 Teaching Assistant Specification
• Compassionate graduate
• Experience working with children in either a volunteer or paid role
• Have a degree at a 2:1 or better
• Possess good communication skills
• Have a dedication towards all pupils under your care
About the KS1 Teaching Assistant Role
• Supporting classes in KS1
• Progress your skills through the guidance of an assigned mentor
• You will have the chance to support SEN pupils learning
• Your job will include working with students one to one and running group activities outside of class
• This is a school that operates a mentorship system available for all support team members who would like to receive extra training from a SENCO or another passionate and well-established specialist.
This growing primary school is found in Camden and is easy to access via public transport. It is a Catholic school but welcomes children and staff of all and no faiths in this diverse community.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the KS1 Teaching Assistant role at this enterprising primary school in Camden today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.