KS1 NQT Required! 1st of July- Ealing | London West, London
KS1 NQT Required! 4 Form entry school- 1st July start!!!
• Start date: September 2020 (optional July start, especially for NQT'S)
• Contract type: Full Time & Permanent
• Salary: MPS/UPS- Inner London
• Suitable for NQTs
My client school and I are seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher to start in July 2020. Whether you are UK Trained newly qualified teacher looking to start your career or an experienced teacher looking to develop their career we want to hear from you and are welcome to apply!
The School- KS1 NQT or Experienced Teacher Required
This school collaborative, enthusiastic and nurturing school serves the Northfields area of Ealing. Their current teachers are enthusiastic, committed to improving outcomes for children with a passion for learning through a meaningful, creative curriculum.
Their children are fantastic, interested in learning and exceptionally well behaved. Facilities and resources are excellent, standards and achievement are high. The school ethos and values are based on nurturing the individual qualities of both their staff and pupils.
The school also offers.
• Conscientious pupils who are keen and eager to learn
• Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload.
• A consistent framework for teaching, learning and assessment enabling you to excel as a teacher and further development though the Visible Learning plus programme.
• Specialist teachers for PE, Music and French, increasing quality for pupils while reducing your teaching workload.
• Career growth and development including training and promotion to leadership posts from within, including a personal professional development programme and mentor in your year group for NQTs.
To apply for this position, click apply NOW and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff without delay! You’ll look back at your time here as where your career really began!
Please note; due to the volume of KS1 NQT applications, successful UK trained applicants will be contacted