KS1 Intervention Teaching Assistant- Kensington & Chelsea
KS1 Intervention Teaching Assistant - Kensington & Chelsea
Give yourself ample opportunities for development with this fantastic KS1 intervention Teaching Assistant position at an optimistic school in Kensington & Chelsea.
***KS1 intervention Teaching Assistant position- Kensington & Chelsea
***£70-80 depending on experience
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position starting immediately
Person Specification & Role KS1 Intervention Teaching Assistant
This position would be suitable to a graduate who has;
• Previously worked in a school supporting teaching and learning across KS1 with a good knowledge of the KS1 syllabus
• Has achieved a 2:1 or above in your degree
• You must show the ability to stimulate your pupils mind for learning and show a degree of confidence in all situations
• You will have a keen desire to accept additional responsibilities and an immense wealth of subject knowledge
• The ideal KS1 intervention Teaching Assistant will have natural relationship building ability and the children's best interests at heart
• As a KS1 intervention Teaching Assistant at this school you will be Teaching interventions to students in KS1 who has Mild learning Difficulties or are lower attaining
• The class teacher is keen for you to get involved in the planning and preparation of fun and curriculum-aligned lessons
Found in Kensington & Chelsea, this school is a nurturing primary and has been awarded a 'Good' grade from Ofsted and often a popular choice for parents in the local community. The excellent ties this school has with the local community allows the pupils to build on their social awareness skills and understand the environment around them. This fair and inclusive school has built a reputation for offering a superb education to every student, no matter their social situation or ability. It is a new build school with the latest facilities and provides the best environment possible for its large numbers of EAL and SEN students.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff to begin a career defining role as a KS1 Intervention Teaching Assistant in an expanding Kensington & Chelsea primary School.
Please note: due to the volume of KS1 intervention Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.