KS1 ASD Teaching Assistant | London Central, London
KS1 ASD Teaching Assistant
Islington, Central London
£75 - £100 Per Day
A superb opportunity suited towards an enthusiastic graduate has become available at a fast paced Islington primary school. The school are seeking an ASD Teaching Assistant to start in September and work alongside pupils in KS1 who have ASD statements and require 1:1 support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work alongside pupils within KS1.
• Work directly with children who have ASD statements.
• You will be required to assess pupil behaviour.
• Create a development plan for each individual.
• Get involved in regular meetings with class teachers and the school SENCo.
• Opportunity to complete training within and with outside agencies.
• Create a positive and safe learning environment for learners.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Received a 2:1 in your degree.
• This post requires a nurturing/supportive attitude.
• Experience working closely with children. (Preferable)
• Experience supporting SEN. (Preferable)
If you agree that this KS1 ASD Teaching Assistant position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of young children with SEN, apply to join this school in Islington today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Alex Lyons at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the high volume of KS1 ASD Teaching Assistant applications, only successful KS1 ASD Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.