Key Stage 2 Teacher - South West London | London South, London
Key Stage 2 Teacher with a passion for teaching Year 4? Confident in your ability to produce outstanding learning outcomes for your pupils in both English and Maths?
Whether you’re looking for just a great school to teach a Year 4 class in or you’re seeking additional responsibility, this Year 4 Teacher in South West London will give you the chance to achieve your career goal!
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher role at a top primary in SW London!
• Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher position in London
• Outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher Required
• Curriculum Leader – Numeracy/Literacy/Science Potentially on Offer
• Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher
• Outstanding Primary School in South London
• Excellent Career Opportunity for Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher
• September 2020
• MPS/UPS plus TLR – Inner London
For this Key Stage 2 Teacher role you must be an outstanding practitioner who has the ability to inspire Year 4 pupils to achieve their potential. The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher will have an inspirational personality that motivates others around them to succeed and achieve in the tasks they are undertaking. The school is hoping for a Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher who is able to maintain a high degree of lesson engagement through outstanding lessons.
The school are hoping to employ a Key Stage 2 Teacher/Year 4 Teacher with the drive to engage their students in a positive manner and apply creativity to their teaching in all aspects of the curriculum.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.