Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT) - Haringey
KS2 Teacher - Haringey - Teach a Year 4 Class for your Induction Year!
If you are currently training to be a primary teacher on any Initial Teacher Training programme and would you like to secure a permanent post as early as January, then apply today!
This progressive primary school in Haringey with an inclusive ethos are looking for a new dedicated KS2 Teacher to join their fantastic team of teachers, leaders and support staff.
Having already rapidly improved in recent years, the school now offers a well established and thorough induction programme for NQTs as well comprehensive benefits and a commitment to staff development and well being.
• Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT)/Year 4 NQT Required
• Interviews in January - February! - Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT)/Year 4 NQT
• Teaching a Year 4 Class for your Induction Year
• 'Good' Primary located in Haringey, North London
• 5 Minutes Away from Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line
• MPS - Inner London - Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT)/Year 4 NQT
• Applicants must be working towards a PGCE with QTS and be on track for Good or Outstanding grading
As a Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT)/Year 4 NQT your role will involve you joining one of the school's Year 4 classes where you will be supported by an experienced and approachable Phase Leader and Mentor. This is a perfect environment for a Key Stage 2 Teacher (NQT)/Year 4 NQT to progress well through their induction year, and achieve a high standard of teaching.
As a result of the broad and exciting curriculum and excellent teaching, pupils achieve above national averages at the end of KS2 and the school has many examples of excellent practice which they happily share in partnership work with other schools outside of the organisation.
If you are looking for an exciting, forward-looking primary school in Haringey where you can hone your teaching skills and move your career in the right direction, this KS2 Teacher (NQT) post is the position you have been waiting for. Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Alexandra Morton at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.