Key Stage 1 Phase Leader - South London | London South, London
A top South London primary are seeking a KS1 Phase Leader from September. This post would suit a current Key Stage 1 Phase Leader or an outstanding Key Stage 1 Teacher, with leadership ambitions. The school will welcome applications from any outstanding with Key Stage 1 practitioner with some curriculum leadership experience or a flair for organisation.
The school would like the successful Key Stage 1 Phase Leader to possess an excellent grasp of the key stage 1 curriculum and an have the drive for developing their own leadership potential. The school wants to see experienced Key Stage 1 Teachers who have an understanding of how to effectively communicate with teachers, parents, and staff and the ability to organise the phase. The perfect Key Stage 1 Phase Leader candidate will be able to liaise with the SLT and give positive input on the future direction of the curriculum.
• Key Stage 1 Phase Leader Post
• Ideal for Current Key Stage 1 Phase Leader/Outstanding KS1 Teacher
• Outstanding Primary School in South London
• Key Stage 1 Phase Leader Role Available September 2020
• Excellent Professional Development
• Permanent, Full-Time Key Stage 1 Phase Leader Post
• MPS/UPS Plus TLR - Inner London
For teachers who are looking for a new challenge and career progression this KS1 Phase Leader role is ideal. Click 'Apply Now' to secure a place at this state-of-the-art primary school in London.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.