Intervention Tutor - Computer Science graduate Required
Computer Science Intervention Tutor | Join this reputable secondary school in September 2019 as a Computer Science Intervention Tutor and build the skills knowledge and experience you need to become a Computer Science Teacher in September 2020!
• Computer Science Intervention Tutor – Degree required (Computer Science or related)
• Permanent | Full-Time | September 2019 start
• Harlow - Essex
• Opportunity to progress into teacher training after first academic year (Multiple salaried routes into teaching)
• Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
• Excellent training & development catered to aspiring teachers
• Daily Pay rate (£70 - £80)
If you are a graduate considering a future career in education, then look no further for the perfect platform to building that vital experience you will need to embark on your career in teaching.
Computer Science Intervention Tutor – The School:
You will be welcomed to the support team of this ‘Outstanding’ school based in Harlow – As the lead training school in a trust of 8 schools across North Essex, you will be well placed to progress quickly into your career as a Computer Science Teacher if you choose to do so after you’re Academic Mentor post.
Computer Science Intervention Tutor – The Role:
The placement will see you providing academic support to students focusing on the Computer Science department across KS3 and 4. During the placement you will be supporting small groups and work 1:1 with additional SEN support responsibilities. You will learn from outstanding teachers about methods of teaching such as behaviour management and differentiation. As your skill set grows, so too will your duties and responsibilities and you will have occasion to support across different subjects and deliver short lessons to whole classes.
The school are looking to secure a bright, self-motivated and committed Computer Science Specialist that is enthusiastic about getting young people excited about Computer Science.
Computer Science Intervention Tutor – What to expect:
• Join a vibrant Computer Science department with passionate teachers backed by a very successful training school.
• Dedicated teachers will guide you through an induction programme as you progress towards teacher training.
• Excellent facilities – three fully equipped state-of-the-art computer suites.
• Learn to teach at a gradual pace in a supportive environment.
• Competitive pay rate.
If you are keen to build experience in a school and gain the best possible start to a career in teaching, click ‘apply’ now, or contact email@example.com for more information.