Intervention Teaching Assistant | London East, London
Primary Teaching Assistant - Newham, East London
Are you an aspiring primary teacher seeking a Teaching Assistant post in East London? Are you hoping to build up your experience prior to teaching training next year?
If so, would you like the opportunity to support a class during your induction year in an exceptional primary school?
• Primary Teaching Assistant – East London
• Ambitious Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• ASAP Start Long term full time until July 2022 - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Training Provided - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils in Year 1
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
A high-achieving primary school in East London would like to appoint a motivated and articulate graduate Teaching Assistant. This Teaching Assistant post is an ideal opportunity for any aspiring teacher who wants to be in a great location during their year before training. The ideal Teaching Assistant will already have a good understanding of the key stage 1 curriculum and be able to develop further as the year progresses.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.