Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant | London West, London
Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant- Open to all Graduates with a degree of at least a 2:1 in a core subject- English, Maths and the sciences - Hammersmith & Fulham- Sept Start.
Do you consider yourself to be inspirational and Academic with a passion for Education? If so then set your career on the right path with this brilliant Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant position at an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Hammersmith & Fulham.
*** Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Hammersmith & Fulham
***£70-80 depending on experience
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position starting in Sept- Interviews during August
Person Specification- Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant
To be considered for this role you must be a confident and conscientious graduate who;
• Has a degree from a UK University of at least a 2:1
• Has a strong subject knowledge within your specialism and a passion to inspire and educate students to achieve
• Has previous in school experience ideally but is not essential
• Is resilient and determined
• Able to work effectively in a team and share creative ideas towards the planning when organising differentiated lesson plans
• Share you best practice and be able to adapt to challenging situations in a calm and professional manner
• Be willing to support both on a 1:1 and small group basis
The School- Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant
This school are committed to getting the best out of every student and achieve this through a rigorous academic curriculum and an extensive enrichment programme.
Their academic curriculum is at the heart of school life and ensures that all students get the opportunity to study academic disciplines and to wrestle with ways of thinking that take them beyond everyday understandings.
They place equal value on wider life experiences, through a tremendous Adventure Learning Programme that is designed to ensure every student experience the awe and wonder of the natural world. Alongside this, they encourage every student to take part in activities such as Debating and Public Speaking, that will help them develop into confident, articulate and resilient young people.
Make the most of this opportunity to take-on an Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant position that will prepare you for a rewarding career, click Apply Now and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful Inspirational Academic Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.