Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher - Wandsworth | South West London, London
Are you a graduate and aspiring secondary teacher looking to gain classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you hoping to find a primary school where you can develop your teaching skills?
A successful South London primary are interviewing for a Teaching Assistant post. Apply Today!
• Academic Graduate & Aspiring Primary Teacher Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Key Year Groups
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• High Achieving Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Ideal Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Excellent Support from Outstanding Secondary Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Primary Teachers!
A high achieving primary school in South London are looking to appoint a graduate and aspiring Primary Teacher, as a Teaching Assistant. The Teaching Assistant post is an ideal long term post for a graduate to develop themselves professionally in a progressive academic setting.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be assisting with general support throughout the school, as and when required. This Teaching Assistant position entails working outside of the class in smaller booster groups and part of your training involves taking whole class responsibilities. In this Teaching Assistant post you will be developing a range of teaching skills as you work across the school with different classes.
Apply for this incredible Teaching Assistant opportunity in London today and take the first step towards achieving and exceeding your career goals. Get your CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking ‘apply’ now.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.