ICT / Computer Science Graduate required – Outstanding Secondary School
The school is moving into a brand new building in December 2019 so the ICT department will be fully stocked with all mod cons
• Are you an ICT / Computer Science Graduate? Are you looking for your first steps to becoming n ICT Teacher?
• Are you Confident supporting students through their ICT / Computer Science GCSE’s and A-Levels?
• If you would like to develop as an Academic Mentor in Waltham Forest and the country’s leading secondary schools, then this is the post for you!
• Graduates in ICT / Computer Science Required - Academic Mentor
• ICT / Computer Science Graduate Required
• Academic Mentor Role - Outstanding Secondary School
• Long Term Academic Mentor Role Full Time Until July 2020
• Academic Mentor Post Supporting GCSE And A Level Students
• Secondary School With ‘Outstanding’ Levels of Achievement - Academic Mentor
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Ideal for Aspiring ICT Teachers
A successfully secondary school in Waltham Forest are looking for an Academic Mentor to support their ICT / Computer Science students starting immediately and continuing into the next academic year.
The role is to support GCSE and A-Level students in ICT / Computer Science.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Academic Mentor opportunity? Would you make a great addition to this Outstanding secondary school?
If so, apply today! Send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of Academic Mentor applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.