ICT / Computer Science Graduate required – Academic Mentor Role – Outstanding Secondary School
Are you an ICT / Computer Science Graduate with the ambition to become an ICT / Computer Science Teacher?
Are you Confident supporting students through their ICT / Computer Science GCSE’s and A Levels?
Does becoming a Teacher appeal to you?
If you would like to develop as an Academic Mentor in Waltham Forest’s leading secondary schools, then this is the post for you!
* Graduates in ICT / Computer Science Required - Academic Mentor
* ICT / Computer Science Graduate Required
* Academic Mentor Role - Outstanding Secondary School
* Long Term Academic Mentor Role Full Time Until July 2020
* Academic Mentor Post Supporting GCSE And A Level Students
* Secondary School With ‘Outstanding’ Levels of Achievement - Academic Mentor
* Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
* School Direct PGCE Available
A successfully inclusive secondary school in Waltham Forest are looking for an Academic Mentor to support their ICT / Computer Science students starting immediately and continuing into the next academic year.
The school is looking for an experienced ICT / Computer Science Graduate, to support GCSE and A-Level students in ICT / Computer Science.
This Outstanding school has a history of helping Graduates gain excellent experience with outstanding support and then putting them through the schools Teacher Training Programme.
Do you believe that you are the perfect candidate for this Academic Mentor opportunity?
Would you make a great addition to this Outstanding secondary school?
If so, apply today! Send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of Academic Mentor applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.