Humanities Teaching Assistant | London North, London
An inspiring graduate with an infectious passion for humanities is required to start in a fantastic North London Secondary School and work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Join a high- achieving North London school that places a huge importance on the teaching of History and Geography with high-achieving students and staff alike.
If you are an accomplished Graduate that has an academic background that excels across the board and you want to become a Humanities Teacher; we would like to hear from you immediately with regards to this fantastic Teaching Assistant position.
*** Humanities Teaching Assistant role at a state-of-the-art Secondary school in London
*** Teaching Assistant position to start in September
*** Located in Barnet, North London
*** Ideal training environment for Graduate Teaching Assistants
*** Work alongside fellow highly academic graduate Teaching Assistants
*** Long Term/Interim, Full-Time post until July 2021
*** Earn from £60 up to £80 per day depending on experience
*** School takes an innovative approach to teaching humanities in various ways
Humanities Teaching Assistant Specification
• This inspiring North London Secondary
• Humanities graduate who has achieved a 2:1 or above in your degree
• advanced understanding of the national curriculum
• Possess a thirst for learning coupled with a genuine passion for raising attainment
About the Role
• Support teaching and learning throughout the Humanities Department
• meet the individual requirements of SEN pupils
• Assisting the teacher in the creation and preparation of exciting lesson plans
• Receive ample training and professional development
• Work with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in small groups to provide them with extra support in the curriculum
Found in Barnet, North London, this forward-looking secondary school is central to all parts of North and West London. As a training school, there are many opportunities to train and develop your practice further - the CPD is second to none and the experienced teachers of this school are well versed in encouraging personal development. It maintains a steady record of 'Good' grades from Ofsted and takes a visionary approach to education.
If you would relish the chance to work at this well-managed secondary school in London, apply for this Humanities Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.