Hounslow Aspiring Teacher- Immediate Start! | London West, London
Hounslow KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher – Hounslow- Immediate start!
This large three form entry, consistently good primary School in Hounslow are seeking to appoint a charismatic, diligent and ambitious KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher to join their collaborative and committed team.
***KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher position in Hounslow
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time role- starting Immediately!
***Opportunity to begin your Teacher Training- for an ambitious, motivated and committed Graduate
***The chance to work as part of a committed, passionate and collaborative team
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification- KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher
For this post, you must be;
• A self-assured graduate who has at least received a 2:1 in your degree and experience working in a school.
• You will have an inspiring personality and a positive and proactive approach to challenging situations.
• You will have the skills to overcome obstacles and succeed in your professional objectives and illustrate your passion for education.
• You will have the ability to be confident in your approach and your ability and thrive if given extra responsibility.
• Will be supporting students in yr6 with English and Maths Interventions, as well as those with SEN and additional needs
The School- KS2 Graduate aspiring Teacher
This school is a positive and inclusive primary, which has been increasing in size due to its popularity and enjoys some wonderful facilities, such as a large sports ground, learning hubs, and recycled centre for playground construction fun! It is known for the excellent progression its EAL and SEN students make and strives to ensure all pupils feel safe and happy. As a training school there are many opportunities to train and develop your practice further - the CPD is second to none and the experienced teachers of this school are well versed in encouraging personal development. You will be joining an Ofsted-rated 'Good' school where standards are generally high and achievement goals are ambitious.
If you want to join this professional and passionate team as a KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher, get your application in now! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of KS2 Graduate Aspiring Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.