High Achieving Maths Graduate- Kensington & Chelsea!
High Achieving Maths Graduate TA- Kensington & Chelsea- Immediate start!
Calling all inspirational Maths graduates! How would you like to work in a progressive secondary school supporting students to improve their Maths from GCSE- A level? Would you be keen to learn from excellent teachers who can show you what it takes to teach lively, intelligent students?
- High Achieving Maths Graduate TA at a well-run secondary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, West London - Daily rate at £70- £80- depending on experience
- Option to join schools teacher training programme
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position starting Immediately
Person Specification & Role- High Achieving Maths Graduate TA
To be successful in your application for a High Achieving Maths Graduate TA, you will need to be a;
• Charismatic and sociable Maths graduate who has a strong academic record with a 2:1 or above in your degree and a strong Maths A-Level
• An unflinching determination to build a teaching career, and learn the essential classroom management skills
• We want to see graduates with the drive to display your accurate knowledge of the curriculum and utilise this understanding in lessons
• You will possess a desire to learn and develop your teaching skills in this school and dedicate yourself to a career in teaching
• you will be supporting teaching and learning across the school
• The school believe in nurturing teaching excellence, and an impressive candidate will be considered for the School Direct programme offered here.
• You will quickly understand the requirements of the curriculum as you assist the teacher with lesson planning and preparation on a weekly basis
• Your duties will include working with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in small groups to ensure that their individual needs are being met.
This High Achieving Maths Graduate TA position will equip you with all the necessary skills for your future career. Apply to become a part of this well-run secondary in Kensington & Chelsea, West London today. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of High Achieving Maths Graduate TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.