Head of Science | London South, London
Interested in leading Science? Are you already a Head of Science or a Second in Charge of Science (2i/c Science) looking for a Head of Science post from September?
A top South London school are looking for a current outstanding science practitioner with at least some departmental leadership experience. The school will accept applications from a current Head of Science or Second in Charge of Science (2i/c Science) who can show they have the ability to make a positive impact on the science department in an alternative provision.
To be successful in your application you must be an inspirational science teacher looking to take on increased responsibility or a current professional Head of Science. The Head of Science will require you to have the confidence to show your leadership qualities and be able to motivate staff in your team and train colleagues effectively. As a Head of Science you must have the ingenuity to provide an inclusive learning experience and a natural and friendly communicative working practice.
• Head of Science Post Available September 2020
• Ideal for Current Head of Science/Second in Charge of Science (2i/c Science)
• Outstanding Science Practitioner Required with Leadership Ability
• Track Record of Mentoring & Handling Some Departmental Responsibilities
• Well-equipped Secondary Located in London
• MPS/UPS Plus SEN TLR- London Payscale – Head of Science
• Permanent, Full-Time Head of Science Role
This Head of Science position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in London. Send your CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff and join this great school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.