Head of Drama, Ealing- Sept 2020 | London West, London
Head of Drama, Ealing- Sept 2020
• Start date: September 2020
• Contract type: Full Time & Permanent
• Salary: £30,480-£49,571 plus MA 2 £4,657
• Suitable for More Experienced UK Trained Teachers
• The opportunity to work for an organisation which is values driven and places the students at the centre of everything they do
• The opportunity to work with fantastic students who are aspirational and driven to succeed
• Access to high quality CPD and support with career progression
• Magnificent buildings and an attractive and harmonious working environment
• An exciting opportunity to be involved in shaping the future direction of the school
• Student achievement is high with our most recent provisional progress score at GCSE placing us in the top 10% of schools nationally.
My client school and I are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate creative flair, with the ability to lead, manage and develop the teaching and learning of Drama and Performing Arts! If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Person specification & Role- Head of Drama
It is expected that the successful candidate will;
• Have an excellent degree in a directly relevant subject and experience in teaching A-level is essential.
• UK Trained Teacher with a PGCE
• Strong leadership skills and motivational and inspirational approach
• Ability to work collaboratively and continue the development of the department to a
• have extremely high expectations and are keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school
• Has excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a firm commitment to upholding the ethos, values and expectations of the school.
The school- Head of Drama
This school recognises and values continued professional development and as such, training opportunities will be made available to you throughout your career with them.
They are a heavily oversubscribed, diverse, vibrant and successful school with proud traditions and an excellent reputation. The school motto of ‘Nec Aspera Terrent - hardships do not deter us,’ is at the heart of our ethos and they live this vision every day in our work with their students and everything that they do.
If this sounds like the ideal school and role for you and you feel you have what it takes, then click apply NOW and send your up to date CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff
We are actively working with our client schools to secure Skype interviews for successful applicants.