Graduate Trainee Teacher – Secondary Ebacc | London North, London
Haringey - Graduate Trainee Teacher – Secondary Ebacc
Start Date – September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route?
Premier Pathways are proud to be supporting this Outstanding Secondary School to recruit an aspiring trainee teacher offering an *EBACC subject is required for this role. (Subjects considered – Maths, English, History, MFL)
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
This Secondary School is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual. This is a school where young people’s talents and abilities are nurtured and where they can develop their ambitions. Our aim is that all students should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young adults.
This High School believes that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at here, as is ensuring that all members of our community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at here so that they can thrive.
This School have a commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload. Some benefits of working at here include:
• Early closures on days where we host parents’/carers’ evenings
• No marking policy – an introduction of a whole-class feedback policy in place of marking exercise books
• Reduced examinations and data collection points throughout the year
• No written student reports
• No formal lesson observations
• A reduction of calendared meetings & unnecessary paperwork
• Whole-school appraisal and development system that has an emphasis on development and coaching
The successful trainee teacher will:
Be given the time to develop into a good practitioner who can plan engaging & creative lessons, and plan opportunities that will enrich our curriculum.
You will also:
• Hold a good bachelor’s degree
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
• Have the presence and character to relate to the students
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
If you feel you have the ambition and skills to make this role your own, this could be the move that defines your career. Join this charming secondary school in Haringey as a Trainee Teacher this September; click 'Apply' to send your CV to Jay Smy at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.