Graduate Trainee Teacher - Science | South East London, London
Graduate Trainee Teacher - Science | London SE, London
Secondary Academy - Bexley
Graduate Trainee Teacher - Science
Start Date – 1st September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning teachers whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school? Premier Pathways are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated Good secondary academy in Bexley to secure a trainee teacher of Science for our ITT programme.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
About the school:
This school is rated Good by Ofsted, serving the local community of Bexley, SE London the school has a culture of enterprise and a can-do attitude. Students are engaged and appreciated that hard work leads to achievement and success. The school is traditional, placing respect and good behaviour at the heart of what they do, delivering lessons to match. The majority of students meet or exceed expectations.
• Each student gets the individual care and attention they need to thrive and achieve their personal best.
• Teachers bring learning alive and class sizes are kept as small as possible.
• Students participate in a broad range of after-school activities.
• All students contribute to academy life by taking on positions of responsibility. This may, for example, be through directing an academy play, captaining a sports team or playing in a band.
• Everyone works together to maintain a happy, safe and orderly environment. We instill mutual respect between students and staff and have zero tolerance of bullying in any form;
• We promote high expectations and set standards of excellence. Students will be encouraged to stay on at the academy for Sixth Form.
The successful trainee teacher will:
Be able to relate to children of all abilities, you will of course be able to teach the most able and offer challenge in your lessons, (in time) being able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons is a must.
• Hold a minimum of a 2:2 bachelor’s degree within a Science specialism
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
• Have the presence and character to relate to students of all abilities and backgrounds
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.