Graduate Trainee Teacher - Geography | London North, London
Haringey - Graduate Trainee Teacher - Geography
Start Date – September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route?
Premier Pathways are proud to be supporting a Haringey Secondary School to recruit an aspiring trainee teacher of Geography.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
This High School is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual. This is a school where young people’s talents and abilities are nurtured and where they can develop their ambitions. Our aim is that all students should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young adults.
This Secondary School believes that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at here, as is ensuring that all members of our community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time here so that they can thrive.
This School has a commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload. Some benefits of working here include:
• Early closures on days where we host parents’/carers’ evenings
• No marking policy – an introduction of a whole-class feedback policy in place of marking exercise books
• Reduced examinations and data collection points throughout the year
• No written student reports
• No formal lesson observations
• A reduction of calendared meetings & unnecessary paperwork
• Whole-school appraisal and development system that has an emphasis on development and coaching
The successful trainee teacher will:
Be given the time to develop into a good practitioner who can plan engaging & creative lessons, and plan opportunities that will enrich our curriculum.
You will also:
• Hold a good bachelor’s degree
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
• Have the presence and character to relate to the students
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
This could be your chance to work at a vibrant secondary school that offers the chance to work with some great students and expand your career potential -
Become a Trainee Geography Teacher at this great school in Haringey; click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Jay Smy at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.