Graduate Trainee Teacher | London East, London
Graduate Trainee Teacher - Barking and Dagenham, East London
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to become a qualified primary school teacher?
Would you like to gain your teaching qualification on the job, supported by a wonderful, experienced and supportive primary staff team?
Are you keen to start earning a full salary NOW, and keen to avoid any further students debts?
If YES, then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK’s leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK’s leading schools of education
You would become a permanent employee of the school and your training would be entirely funded by the apprenticeship levy. There are absolutely no student fees.
What you need to do now
Clearly, interest in an opportunity like this is extremely high. Please reply immediately to this posting with your CV or use the Apply with Indeed function if you are registered.
You will then be contacted by one of our friendly team who will discuss your application with the school with a view to securing an interview appointment.
Interviews will occur in June and, once the successful candidate has been identified by the school, they will be registered as an apprentice with the training provider.
Good luck with your application, we’re here to support you all the way.