Graduate Trainee SEN Teacher - South London
A superb Croydon Special School are seeking a Trainee SEN Teacher. They are hoping to interview an SEN trained graduate who is passionate about teaching ASD pupils.
If you want more from your career then this Trainee SEN Teacher role at an excellent Special Primary School in South London is what you have been searching for.
• Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme - SEN Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016/17 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary
• World Class Teacher Training Experience - SEN Teacher Training PGCE
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting Trainee SEN Teacher role in a highly regarded SEN Primary school in London. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.