Graduate Trainee SEN Teacher - South London
Keen to train as Primary SEN Teacher? Have you experience supporting SEN pupils with ASD?
If so does the prospect of earning and working full-time within a supportive school environment whilst you gain your Primary SEN PGCE sound appealing to you?
• SEN Trainee Teacher position located in South London
• Join a wonderful community of aspiring teachers upon the Premier Pathways programme: http://www.premierpathways.co.uk/
• Gain a PGCE with QTS from one of the Country’s leading ITE providers in the University of Buckingham
• 2-Year school based, TA-to-teacher training course
• No Tuition Costs and an average annual training salary of £17,500
• Regular peer networking opportunities hosted at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa: http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/
• Seeking committed graduate with SEN experience
• No in-school experience required (although preferred)
If this sounds like the route into teaching that you’ve been searching for, then apply now by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.