Graduate Trainee SEN Teacher - Begin your Professional Development with Premier Pathways
Thinking about training to teach? Passionate about SEN? If so this successful Special School are seeking a trainee to begin their professional development through Premier Pathways Teacher Training.
This SEN Trainee Teacher route will see a successful applicant begin their teacher training within a support staff role, giving them the time to observe and understand key teaching elements before they are expected to deliver lessons. Completing their SEN teacher training within the same, supportive school environment over 2 years, this programme is designed to help aspiring teachers feel comfortable and enjoy their workload during the early stages of their pedagogical development.
Working full-time within the school for the accreditation of a PGCE with QTS from the University of Buckingham, this unique teacher training programme not only bears no tuition cost, but rewards you with an annual salary of £17,500. No teacher training programme can rival the flexibility and attentive care the Premier Pathways programme can provide.
Do you feel that this is the teacher training programme for you?
• Premier Pathways Trainee SEN Teacher
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary of £17,500 during PGCE Year
• World Class Teacher Training Experience
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.