Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher - Wandsworth
The Premier Pathways Teacher Training programme has changed the way in which talented graduates train and develop into outstanding educational practitioners. This route will see a successful applicant begin their teacher training within a support staff role, giving them the time to observe and understand key teaching elements before they are expected to deliver lessons. Completing their teacher training within the same, supportive school environment over 2 years, this programme is designed to help aspiring teachers feel comfortable and enjoy their workload during the early stages of their pedagogical development.
Working full-time within the school for the accreditation of a PGCE with QTS from the University of Buckingham, this unique teacher training programme not only bears no tuition cost, but rewards you with an annual salary of £17,500. No teacher training programme can rival the flexibility and attentive care the Premier Pathways programme can provide.
Do you feel that this is the teacher training programme for you?
Premier Pathways specification
• Passionate & Inspiring Graduate
• Determination & Resilience to Become a Teacher
• Wide ranging experience working with young people
• No in-school experience required
• Confident and coherent communicator
• Responsive graduate with an ability to engage and utilise feedback
• Committed individual prepared to enrol upon a 2-year teacher training programme
To apply for enrollment onto this exciting teacher training programme for September 2019, please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com immediately.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.