Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher - September 2019
How good are you with numbers? Can you explain how to work out problems with ease? Thought about how you could apply these skills as a Maths Teacher?
Wondering which path to take and exactly how to develop into a highly competent Maths Teacher?
Would be keen on a paid 2-year programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham?
If you know that becoming a Maths teacher is your career goal and want to become an exceptional practitioner equipped to teach in the 21st century, then Premier Pathways is definitely for you.
Premier Pathways is a 2-year teacher training programme that will take an exceptional graduate from trainee to Qualified Teacher Status within 2 years.
• Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher Post
• Exceptional Graduate Required to Train as Maths Teacher!
• Premier Pathways Paid Maths Teacher Training Vacancy - £15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckinghamshire
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities for Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher
• This programme is only open to those who believe they can become an outstanding Maths Teacher!
A high achieving South London secondary are searching for Graduate Trainee Maths Teachers to begin their school based journey towards gaining a PGCE. This South London secondary is the ideal setting for any aspiring Maths Teacher to develop into a teacher who can really thrive in modern education.
The 2-year training programme is divided into 3 phases of enhanced progression resulting in the achievement of QTS. The first 2 terms will allow you to develop your pupil interaction skills in a Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor capacity. As a Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher at this school you will be supporting teaching and learning across the school. Part of your role will include supporting the class in an ad-hoc capacity, working in differing situations to build up your portfolio of skills and expertise. During the next 2 terms your levels of responsibility will increase as you become an unqualified teacher learning to plan lessons and lead classes. The final 2 terms will complete your development into an outstanding practitioner as you successfully achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
This programme will support you at every stage of your development towards becoming a Maths Teacher. After 2 terms studying and working in a support capacity you will begin teaching and observing, constantly honing your teaching skills. You will be well supported by the programme, the university and your mentor allowing you to develop into a competent Maths Teacher.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.