Graduate Trainee Geography Teacher - Croydon - September 2020 | London South, London
Have you decided that you definitely want to train as a Geography Teacher? Seeking a salaried option? If you would like to begin training for a Geography PGCE, in September, then the Premier Pathways programme is waiting for your application!
What is Premier Pathways?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops your progress from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
Did you know that this programme is paid with no hidden costs or fees?
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
The school require an exceptional candidate who has a degree in Geography or related subjects such as Environmental Science, Geology or even Geosciences. The successful Geography graduate must have had good experience either supporting or tutoring secondary aged pupils.
The successful Geography Trainee Teacher will be awarded by training in an outstanding London secondary with exceptional support from senior leaders.
The process is simple – if you are a Geography graduate with experience of working with secondary aged pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates Considered in Geography – Premier Pathways Post
• Highly Academic Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways PGCE
• September start – PGCE Placement Geography
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Rare Opportunity for Top Geography Graduates Looking to Train as a Geography Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Geography or a degree containing at least 50% Geographical material such as Environmental Science, Geology or Geosciences
Found in South London, this outstanding secondary school is minutes away from the nearest station.
Apply now for this Geography Trainee Teacher position in Croydon at an accessible secondary school where you can build a great future for yourself and for those in your care. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.