Graduate Trainee English Teacher - Top Croydon Secondary
Are you an aspiring English Teacher looking for a new role within an accomplished and ambitious department? If you are an English graduate looking to teach and are genuinely passionate about your subject, then this is the training programme for you.
• Graduate Trainee English Teacher Post
• Exceptional Graduate Required to Train as an English Teacher!
• Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancy - £17,500 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme – English Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• World Class Training from Leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities for Graduate Trainee English Teacher
• This programme is only open to those who believe they can become an outstanding English Teacher!
An academy in Croydon are looking to appoint an inspirational and passionate Graduate Trainee English Teacher. The successful Graduate Trainee English Teacher will be joining a dedicated team that use exciting and innovative learning and teaching strategies to enhance the attainment and achievement of pupils from the ages of 11 through to 18.
The 2-year training programme is designed to create the perfect teacher resulting in the achievement of a PGCE and QTS.
The school is situated in the heart of Croydon and can be commuted to from anywhere in South London.
Applicants are encouraged to send their CV as soon as convenient to avoid disappointment. This large secondary school is expecting to appoint soon due to the level of interest in this Graduate Trainee English Teacher position. Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.