Graduate Trainee Biology Teacher - South London
A leading South London school are hoping to appoint a Biology graduate to train as a Science Teacher. The school are hosting the programme to help support new teacher growth within London and the wider education community. They will offer the successful trainee science teacher an exceptional introduction to secondary teaching.
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
If you’re keen to start teaching Biology this year, then you need to apply today!
• Premier Pathways Trainee Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme - Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016/17 for Teacher Training
• Training Salary - No fees, no course costs – instead a training salary
• World Class Teacher Training Experience - Teacher Training PGCE
If you would relish the chance to work at this acknowledged secondary school in London, apply for this Science Trainee Teacher role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.